One Stop Knee Clinic
The FGA One Stop Knee Clinic, Fahad Attar Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon in Wilmslow Hospital
FGA One Stop Knee Clinic
Improving services to suit your lifestyle
The One stop knee clinic has been set up to streamline your care package and comprehensively addresses your knee complaint.
The clinic service includes:
- Your initial consultation
- Investigations required such as X rays and MRI scans
- Follow up appointment with the results of your investigations and a diagnosis
- Physiotherapist review if required
- Some modalities of treatment for your knee condition if required
- e.g. injections, braces
All this is done in one visit in a space of 2-3 hours. This avoids multiple hospital visits spanned over 2-3 weeks and avoids a delay in knowing your diagnosis and starting treatment.
In some instances if you require a straight forward knee arthroscopy procedure (key hole surgery), this can also be arranged in the same afternoon and if you prefer a different date this can be arranged and confirmed before you leave.
This one stop knee clinic offers you a complete knee service which deals with and sorts out your knee problem in just one hospital visit.
Conditions and complaints commonly seen and dealt with at the one stop knee clinic:
- Non specific knee pain
- Sports knee injuries
- Anterior knee pain
- Knee instability
- Patella problems and dislocations
- Cartilage tears (Meniscal tears)
- Joint surface damage (Chondral injuries)
- Ligament injuries e.g.ACL/PCL, MCL/LCL (cruciate and collateral ligaments)
- Knee arthritis
Please call 0161 393 3996 / 01625 836 440 to book your appointment now.
The Wilmslow Hospital, 52 Alderley road costs
We are registered and fee assured with all insurance companies for consultations and procedures. The costing breakdown below is a reflection of the self pay prices for services detailed.
New consultation – £250
Follow up consultation – £120
Add on costs if required:
- X rays – £190
- MRI – £350
- MRI Radiologist reporting – £100
- PRP injection – £896
- Monovisc injection – £160
Surgeon fees – £200
Surgeon fees – £150
Physiotherapist Review & Braces
- Knee brace for Arthritis – around £300-450 depending on the brace used
Knee Arthroscopy Surgery
- Hospital costs – £1200
- Surgeon fees – £750
- Anaesthetic fees – £375